Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 79, February 6, 2017

Area:  Kenosha

Companion:  Elder Whimpey

Date:  February 6, 2017

Well I will start off with how stoked I am to be back in Spanish work ah I love it so much. Let me tell you though my Spanish is super rusty I have a lot of work to do! So yes I am back with Elder Whimpey and it is so fun we honestly have picked up right where we left on in the MTC but this time we know how to do missionary work or at least we think we do!

I love this area a lot I hope so badly that this is where I finish my mission. We have a lot  good potential families we are working with and have some that could be baptized soon! I honestly just am super happy to be a missionary right now like all is just falling into place! I will update you all more next week and I love you all so much!

Elder DeSantis

No comments:

Post a Comment