Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 67 November 14, 2016

Area:

Companion:  Elder Lee

Date:  November 14, 2016



We had a super busy week this week, we picked up the New Missionaries which is always fun they are awesome! I probably met the most loving and humble missionary in the world. He just got here and is from California but is Samoan and he has had such a hard life! He is 26, but that guy is just so amazing I know he is going to change sooo many lives out here! We also had ,the missionaries who are going home, testimonies that is such a spiritual experience for me each time. These missionaries truly come home converted to the Lord! 

So for our investigators they are doing well. Derrick is doing good he came to church this week and he loved it! He is progressing well just need him to teach his parents what we truly believe they are feeding him a lot of anti stuff but he is staying strong! Jackson is doing good he just needs to meet up with us more to help him progress more, but this week will not be the week. We have Zone Conferences so we will be going around the mission all this week until Friday sadly but it will be fun! Nathan is doing really good he just really needs someone to take his lease ahh pray hard for him because once that happens it will happen! 

Ah man so for the story this week, Elder Lee and I are trying to dunk before the end of this year -which is going well btw dunked a volleyball- so we have been doing leg work outs and what not. One work out I was doing was like box jumps onto the stage and I was doing some and I slipped and slammed my shin onto the edge of it. Hurt like no other haha, but I think I like cut a nerve because not I can't feel anything under where I hit guess I won't need shine guards anymore for when I got home! So ya that was fun! Also another crazy thing is Bridger Hansen his last companion came home from his mission and he came to the YSA ward so I got to meet him super fun to talk about the things Bridger shared with him! 

The Holiday season is such a good time to help serve people and the best time to share the Gospel well I guess it is always a good time to share the Gospel, but people are so much more willing to listen right now! I love helping and serving others the joy I feel and the love you grow for that person is real and I know each of us is a child of God and just like any good parent would love it if someone served their Child! I love you all and hope you have a great week! Let me know if I can help at all!

Love Elder DeSantis

1) Bowling again 
2) Elder Marsh great missionary he went home
3) Elder Marsh again 







No comments:

Post a Comment