Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 58, September 12, 2016

Area:

Companion:Elder Christian

Date:  September 12, 2016

This week was a good one even though we didn't have our Baptism on Saturday. Kealey didn't feel like she was completely ready to be baptized which is alright we want her feeling confident going into it. She still came to church though and really loved it and she listened to Elder Cooks devotional and she said that it was speaking right to her so the Lord is still working ard on her and so are we! This week we met a lot of really cool people but we handed them off to other missionaries cause they weren't in our area but, they all seem pretty promising. We had a lot of exchanges last week cause we have Zone Conference this week but, while on one of the exchanges I was talking to the Elders about how Joseph Smith was thinking of joining the Methodist church and I said " I have never met a Methodist before I don't think" well next door we knock it was a Methodist lady from New York so ya I thought that was pretty funny. Well the rest of the week was good we had great lessons with Kealey one that is really cool with her is she has made me really need to follow the spirit with her becuase she throws so much at us during lessons and sometimes she doesn't say anything but, teaching her has truly helped me become a better teacher and understanding more of how the spirit communicates with me. Kealey truly is an amazing person with an amazing spirit. 

I have a scripture I want to share that Kealey shared with us and it is Hebrews 10:31 "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." I love that so much cause honestly it is such a fearful thing to fall into his hands but, what better hands to fall into He just ask us to show our faith by doing it! I hope you all know that He will catch you He is there. I have felt it time and time again and then the promise as to why we do it  35 "Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hathgreat recompence of reward." The reward is truly great but, we only will find that out once we try it! Turst in the Lord and he will not lead any of astray we will not be lost! We are truly His children and He does love us more than we can imagine! I love you all! 

Elder DeSantis




No comments:

Post a Comment