Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 53, August 8, 2016

Area:

Companion:

Date:  August 8, 2016



Well everyone these days are all mixing together but, this week was really good! We had some amazing lessons with some of our investigators and Less Actives we are working with! We had one with Kealey and our Mission President and his wife. That was such an awesome lesson I love how the Spirit truly directs our lessons and things come into our minds that we would have never thought of before! I was able to have so many powerful lessons with people I love it! One sad thing that we found out is that Nathan wont be getting baptized this Saturday some complications came up but keep him in your prayers because we need miracles! Kealey one of our investigators has a Date for Sept. 10 and we are really hoping she will make it! Haha she is so funny I wish I could remember all the things she says but she cracks us up all the time! I feel like her and Katie would be such good friends they are like the same age as well! Funny thing happened yesterday when we were doing a Family Home Evening with a family form one of the wards. This little Kid Darren (he is 5) is so funny. We had a closing prayer and right when it ends he is like "Nathan had his eyes open during the prayer he is going to go to the Terrestrial kingdom!" ah man I couldn't stop laughing hahahaha I love it! Little kids are honestly the best! I just realized that I don't have a picture with President and Sister Williams well I will get one soon. Oh man we also saw this awesome church they have in Down Town Milwaukee it is so cool it is from 1402, it was shipped here from France I believe piece by piece so crazy! I took a picture from the inside (don't worry they said we are allowed to I asked) but I forgot to take one of the out side of it my bad. Well I think that is all that really happened this week.

So there was a verse that I read yesterday that I really liked it is in 2 Nephi 9:10 "O how great the goodness of our God, who prepareth way for our escape from the grasp of this awful monster; yea, that monster, death and hellwhich call the death of the body, and also the death of the spirit."

I love it because we all have different levels of the "awful monster" some are stronger then others but what is amazing is that God has prepared a way out for us from this "awful monster" He gave us His only begotten Son to prepare this way out for us! There is always Hope in Christ ALWAYS! I love you all His Atonement is real and is infinite use it daily!
Kealey and Jordan



Love Elder DeSantis  

No comments:

Post a Comment