Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 68, November 21, 2016

Area:

Companion:  Elder Lee

Date:  November 21, 2016

So this past week was so good, we went around the Mission and had Zone Conferences which were super fun. I love seeing all the missionaries and being around President ah that man is amazing has so much wisdom and knowledge. He makes me want to just gain more and more knowledge! Well anyway all the Zone Conferences so far have been really good and super spiritual. We have two more left so hopefully those go well also! 

Elder Lee and I spoke on Sunday in one of our Wards it was super fun. I had the topic of "How developing Christ like attributes makes you a more thankful person." It was a fun topic I thought it went ok. It is crazy how fast 15 minutes goes while you are up there haha. Oh also on our way back from a Zone Conference we stopped in Lake Mills to eat (my old area) and we also went and I was able to see the Cabreras again ah it was soo awesome!! They are doing so good he drove out to Utah to watch conference. He reads every morning with his family out of the Book of Mormon that man is so converted it is sweet! Also another funny thing happened with one of our investigators Derrick, so he came to church yesterday and the sister missionaries had their investigator there and so they went and showed them the Baptismal font. Haha Helan (their investigator) is straight off the boat from China like doesn't understand english too well and so Derrick was like "Helan I am a little farther along then you" Luckily she didn't understand at all hahah so funny! I love Derrick he is supposed to be getting baptized this Saturday I pray it happens! 

I guess my spiritual thought of the day is that we all have so much to be grateful for and I know in hard times is so hard to find anything but I know that if we look for them we will see that we do have so much! I know that we have one amazing thing to be grateful for which is that we have a Savior who lives and loves us and has made it possible for us to return to our Father! I know this is all true I hope you know that My whole heart believes that we have a Savior an older Brother who loves us! I love you all I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving I am thankful for all the support I get from you all! 

Love Elder DeSantis🦃🦃🦃

No comments:

Post a Comment