Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 76, January 16, 2017

Area:

Companion:  Elder Lee

Date:  January 16, 2017

Well it has been really good here for being January it is staying in like the upper 20's so whatever you are all praying for back home keep praying for that because it is working! It was a good week we finished up Zone Conference's they were super fun all of them went really well! I learned a bunch being able to hear from everyone new things stuck out every time! 

So you remember the guy Mark that just showed up to church last week ya he is doing really good! We met with a him a few more times and in one of our lessons he said "every time I left my church on Sundays there was a whole that I never felt was filled." Like who says that ah man so cool! He is gonna get baptized on the 28th of January! So keep praying for him! 

Kealey is doing really good right now like she is staring to really make her own decisions which is HUGE for her! She met with the Bishop on Sunday and just loved it like really felt his love and just feels super welcome! She is probably the coolest person on the earth I am telling you she is hilarious! You all have to meet her one day! 

So a lot of funny things happened this week I will tell you about two! So first one was we were heading to Appleton for a Zone Conference and when we walked out of our apartment it was just pure ice every where! Let me tell you that nice shoes with wooden soles don't have any grip on them so the second I stepped onto the ice I started sliding towards the stairs and I am carrying a bunch of stuff. I thought that was how it was going to end for me but the Lord stopped me like a centimeter from the stairs! Good thing I said my prayers that morning! So the next thing was pretty dumb of me no like really dumb of me! So my mom got me a work out band that is super thick, so I was laying on my bed messing around with it and putting on my feet and pulling it up and yep totally slipped off my feet and smacked me right the face. Elder Lee was dying so was I though ah man I wish we had someone just film our companionship haha! 

I love you all a lot I hope you have a great week! 

Love Elder DeSantis 




No comments:

Post a Comment