Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 71, December 12, 2016

Area:

Companion:  Elder Lee

Date:  December 12, 2016


Well this week we were super busy with a lot of things which is good helps you really put your mind to the work! We have transfers this week, I found out I will be staying with Elder Lee for a third transfer which will be fun! We have so  many people that are so close to baptism so I am excited to get stay for that! 

We did a lot this week, we had our Ward Christmas party for the YSA ward which was super fun I love all the members of this ward they are all awesome! Derrick our investigator came to the party and he just loved it and made friends with soo many people he is so cool! He has a date for January 28th so pray for that! With the YSA ward we just got a new Bishop and he seems super awesome really loves missionary work so I am excited to see what will all happen! 

For the other ward we serve in things are going well also. Pretty sweet miracle Jackson one of our investigators was telling all the members he is getting baptized this Saturday. Sadly he wont because he hasn't been meeting with us and we still have a lot to teach him, but we told him if he meets with us a lot this week and next week that he could be baptized on the 24th so that is super exciting! 

Well if you are wondering the weather this week is going to drop soo fast!! This week it will drop to about 8 below but feel like -20 so if you would add in your prayers that I don't freeze that would be awesome haha! 

Little spiritual guy here so these past few weeks I have had the opportunity to give some priesthood blessings and more then usually which is great I love giving them, but I really wanted to talk about how amazing it truly is! What is amazing to think is that this power and authority I hold is one that truly can preform and has preformed such amazing miracles. What hits me is that I forget sometimes that I have the gift to hold this but when I do remember it I truly desire to live my life more righteous each day! After giving a blessing the person told me "thank you so much for being worthy to give a blessing always be worthy to use this great power!" I will always strive to be worthy of the Priesthood!  I love this Gospel I love it because it is all about serving others! I love you all and I hope you all have a great week! 

Love,
Elder DeSantis



No comments:

Post a Comment