Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 78, January 30, 2017

Area:

Companion:  Elder Lee

Date:  January 30. 2017

So I am being transferred this Wednesday but guess who it is too yep Elder Whimpey! We are going to be serving down in Kenosha. I am so excited for many reasons but one is that I will be doing Spanish work again! Pray I can understand them haha. I have loved this area so much though, I have met such amazing people. I really consider a lot of the members here family we grew so close! I also was able to grow so much in this area I learned so many great things from all my leaders! 

This was such a good week! A lot of good things happened, all the school things got squared away which is so nice to not have to worry about. I also had a great interview with my mission president this week. I have so much love for that man he has helped me change my life so much! He truly is amazing and I owe a lot to him for what he has done for me. I also had a great birthday dinner with Jordan, Danny, Kealey, Matt, and Elder lee. I love these people they are so amazing it was so hard to say good bye to them! They threw me a great birthday party and then after we had a good testimony with everyone. Update on Kealey she will for sure be getting baptized the 18th of February. Luckily I am close enough I can come back and go to it. She actually asked me to baptize her so that will be soo fun! So ya just a great week over all! 

I have loved this area so much, it really is so hard to leave it. The people I have met really are my family now! I have never grown so much in one area then I have here. I am so excited for the people I will meet in Kenosha. I am so excited to see what the lord has in store for me my last 4 transfers! 

I love you all thank you for all the prayers! 

Love Elder DeSantis




No comments:

Post a Comment