Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 60, September 26, 2016

Area:

Companion: Elder Lee

Date:  September 26, 2016

Well this week is transfers and I will be staying in my same area but, my new companion is Elder Lee he is from California super awesome elder. I am excited to serve with him well Elder Christian is on to bigger and better things, which is Texas he is flying home on Thursday morning it will be fun I will be able to drop him off at the airport so that will be crazy to see him go home! This week was pretty good we had a lot of things to finish for transfers so it was kinda crazy but all went well! We had some sweet lessons with a new investigator named Derrick he is awesome. He was taught by some missionaries in a different part of Wisconsin but then moved to Milwaukee to go to Marquette. He called us to set up a time to meet how awesome is that, so our first lesson went great with him haha he is a funny kid he said " So I realized something today while reading the Introduction to the Book of Mormon and the Testimonies is that today is the exact day Joseph Smith first saw the plates and I am kinda freaking out!" Funny kid but ya then we met with him another time and set a baptismal date with him! So pray for Derrick! Sorry that is all I got right now I have to take off I love you all good luck this week!

Love Elder DeSantis






No comments:

Post a Comment