Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Week 20, December 14, 2015

Area:  Green Bay, Wisconsin

Companion:  Elder Lee

Date:  December 14, 2015

To everyone,
 Pues este semana nada mucho paso entonces yo quero pedir perdon para este email. Ok I will type in English cause that would suck for you and it takes a lot longer haha anyways ya my companion got sick with like the flu this week so we only went out if we had an appointment and so we didn't go out at all one day haha but it is ok I got a lot of reading done and studying. I pray that I don't get sick like he was cause he was throwing up all night one night, oh ya that night when he was throwing up I had a dream that night that I was helping a someone who was seizing  and throwing up at the same time weird dream but I think it is cause I heard him throwing up or something like that. Well what else happened man honestly nothing to exciting sorry this week is super boring from me. 

 My spiritual message of the week I will start with this if you want to have an idea for a family night this week the church released a video you can find at Christmas.mormon.org it is a really good video talking about why we celebrate Christmas! My other message is one that I learned this week about faith. We can have two types of faith the Faith to try and the Faith to reap. When we hear this it may seem the same at first but when you actually start to think of the differences they become obvious. When we have the faith to just try nothing happens after we try, to make it more clear it is like when I go to into each lesson and I faith that I will say the right things so I will try to teach a good lesson. This faith is not the faith we want, the faith we need is the Faith to Reap this faith comes by faith in your Savior Jesus Christ knowing that when we put our faith in him all things will be well. I can know that my words can touch the hearts of my investigators not because of me but because of the faith I have in the message and Gospel we share. I love growing my faith because I just have so much more confidence -not in my self of course but in my Savior my invitation to all is to find what faith we have and to also grow it each day so that when we come to the last days of our lives we can have the testimony like Moroni 10   33 And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot.
 34 And now I bid unto all, farewell. I soon go to rest in the paradise of God, until my spirit and body shall again reunite, and I am brought forth triumphant through the air, to meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the Eternal Judge of both quick and dead. Amen.

I love you all stay strong read pray and your lives will become better even if things are hard now think of the Saviors like things were always hard for him but luckily for us he suffered so us to succor us in our times of hard! A quote from President Thomas S. Monson "fear not for your future is as bright as your Faith"
Amor Elder DeSantis







No comments:

Post a Comment