Thursday, December 10, 2015

Week 18, December 7, 2015

Area:  Green Bay, Wisconsin

Companion:  Elder Lee

Date:  December 7, 2015


Hey guys,
 This was a good week I got my new companion Elder Lee love the guy he has been out on his mission for 21 months so ya he has fewer weeks then I have months! Ya but we got these Nerf guns from my mom and man they are so fun haha we have battles so ya that is fun! We enjoy opening our little gifts and reading the scriptures each day, Also thanks from the Ward I 12 days of Christmas I received that today so thank you a lot! I am really excited about this transfer we have together gonna get work done! Um trying to think of other things oh ya so Elder Lee has a fit bit and so I found out we walk a lot of miles each day so that is cool to see. We walk like 10 so I guess its not that many but ya um that's all.

  Well for the spiritual note we are working with the family Alejandra and Gerrado I told you about them last week but, this week they said they would come to church and so they got to the church and Gerrado got a call from his cousin who said he was drunk so he couldn't go into work and needed him to cover his shift so they were going to leave. I was so devastated we walk back into the church super sad because they were there like they were at the doors ready to walk in and that happened. So we sit down and then Hermana Rios comes over and says "Elderes tienen una familia afuera" We ran out side there they were, they told us that Gerrado called his Boss and asked him to go in for him and his boss said yes. Gerrado loved church they loved the spirit they felt and he came out of priesthood (so yes they stayed all three hours) saying " I am coming back I felt something special here" They joy I felt when he said that and the joy I felt from having this whole family all sitting together in sacrament with 3 little girls drawing with me and talking to me man I loved it! That is true joy ahh I cant wait to have my own little family at church I honestly feel part of their family! That is my little story! I love you all hope you are doing well!

 Amor Elder DeSantis




No comments:

Post a Comment