Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Week 22, December 28, 2015

Area:  Green Bay, Wisconsin

Companion:  Elder Lee

Date:  December 28, 2015

Whats up everyone
 This week was sick we got to see our families obviously and it was so nice to talk to them! We spent this Christmas with The Ramirez family they are super cool! They were so nice and bought us like 6 presents! Couldn't believe it then after that we went to the hospital and tried to give out Beanies to little kids we sat in the waiting room for like 45 minutes then they told us that we can't go and give them so I just asked them if they will give these to them and they said they would. Oh ya these Beanies came from my second Grandma Debby she sent them to me and told me I could do what ever I want with them so I tried to make good use of them. We also gave two of them to homeless people so thank you Debby for keeping people warm this winter!

 Todays message is about Christmas because for the first time ever I understood what Christmas is, I mean my parents taught what the real meaning was but, it didn't comprehend it till now. Christmas day was very special for me because in some way I felt like Joseph -Mary's Husband- in the sense that I didn't have anywhere to go, I know that sounds weird because I went to the Ramirez family house but, what I am getting at is that I didn't wake up to my family, I didn't wake up to all my sisters, brother-in-laws, nieces, nephews, and friends they weren't there this time it was just me. Joseph I feel felt this way that it was just him and his wife who was carrying the most precious gift ever, the person who will give us all life. I imagine that his feeling were somewhat of this that he was trying to do good he knows the significance of the baby his Wife is carrying and is wondering how he could not find anywhere for this perfect human to sleep and what he had to result in is a place where no person would ever want a child to be, Christ was born in the lowest of low which I believe is because those days that we are at our lowest is knows how it feels because his whole life was hard. This knowledge I had of the Saviors birth didn't hit me till I forgot myself and thought of others, until I tried to be like the Savior. This is my testimony of our Savior that he lives, that his whole mission in life was to come here for us and redeem us from our faults and weaknesses. This Savior was born for me and all of you, he humbled himself to do the will of The Father. I hope I can do this and Humble my self before the Lord and try each day to become a little more like Him. I love my Savior and I love this Gospel I hope you all had a great Christmas and kept it centered around the true meaning.

Amor Elder DeSantis 







No comments:

Post a Comment