Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 47, June 27, 2016

Area:  Lake Mills

Companion:  Elder Poulson

Date:  June 27, 2016

Hey everyone man this week we did a lot of stuff this week so I will start with Tuesday. Sadly our President and his wife are leaving the 30th so we had our good bye conference with them. I truly felt like I was saying good bye to my parents again cause they honestly become your parents during the mission. President Cutler has impacted my life more then he will ever know his example to me has helped me to become a better missionary each day. That was a bitter sweet day for me but, I know I will love the new mission President and His wife who I will meet July 1st! Well after the conference we had exchanges with the Zone Leaders which went really well taught a bunch of people always fun. Then on like Wednesday I think we taught this guy Micheal who in 4 days had read all the way up to Mosiah. We taught him the Plan of Salvation and it was amazing everything went great and he knew all of it was true (he is catholic so the Plan of Salvation is where we get really different) so ya we were super excited to go back the next day and then we get a text saying "we wont be meeting the Book of Mormon testifies too much of Christ and Baptism" well Micheal it is another testament of Jesus Christ haha. Ya so that was actually pretty sad to get dropped by him we were super excited for him but, I think we will try and stop by again soon. Gotta a little funny story again me and Elder Poulson were planning on knocking these HUGE house for a while but we know rich people think they have it all so finally this last week we tried some and guess what they all hated us haha we tried all approaches from hey can we do service for you to we are representatives of the lord Jesus Christ and got nothing. Well we will try again and teach them again in the Spirit World. Eh that wasn't too funny but it was a story. Well that is pretty much it for my week, just a heads up my P-day will be on the 5th of July not the 4th so that is when I will email everyone back! 

A scripture I read today that I always love reading cause man I weak but I am grateful for these words too keep me going 

Ether 12 : 27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them theirweakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men thathumble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.


Allow Him to make you strong because as I have found out without him I am so weak! But with him I can move mountains and let me tell I feel if Wisconsin had mountains they would have been moved now I just need to take the strength of the Lord and help others change their hearts! 

Love Elder DeSantis!







No comments:

Post a Comment