Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 46, June 20, 2016

Area:  Lake Mills

Companion:  Elder Poulson

Date:  June 20, 2016

Well this week was a good one we went to Elkhorn area for a day to do some proselyting which went pretty good I went with Elder Wright he is like genius haha I love talking to the kid about deep things to hear on what he things about it. Then later this week we taught Finna (Josheua) I love this guy super cool and has a lot of good questions about the Plan of Salvation so it was nice to help him answer those deep questions. Kinda crazy to think a 19 (me) has answers to those types of questions I guess that is what the Gospel does for you. Then on Sunday me and my companion spoke on Sunday which I thought went really well we talked about Fathers so I talked about Dad and our Heavenly Father. It was cool because to describe Heavenly Father and who he is all we have to do is look at his Son because his whole goal is to do the will of the Father. The rest of today we are going golfing with one of our Investigators so that will be super fun. That is pretty much all for this week.

My spiritual message is more of me asking a favor. A friend I have met in this mission -Elder Shaum- father passed away this last week from and accident. If you could keep him and his family in your prayers. He is an amazing missionary he went home to go speak at the funeral and he will be coming back out sometime this week to finish his mission. This is why I am glad to have the knowledge I do to know that this is not the end and because of Temples and Priesthood power we are able to be with our families forever. I love you all never take anyone for granted in your life! Let me know if I can do anything to help anyone! Thanks for all your prayers!

~Elder DeSantis






No comments:

Post a Comment