Saturday, April 2, 2016

Week 30, February 29, 2016

Area:  Lake Mills

Companion: Elder Joaquin Lopez Alatrista

Date:  February 29, 2016

Well everyone this week was full of new stuff such as a new area, new investigators and new news about my family. My new area is very different from my last one. I now cover 9 small towns all spaced out from each other. It is a little more difficult to plan our days but oh well. Elder Lopez and I are getting along well. As many as you know my grandpa passed away this last week and I just want you to know that prayer and the atonement are real and they can get you through any problems we may face in the future. Heavenly Fathers hears and answers our prayers I know this to be true. I am sorry I am going to be shorter this week because I feel as though I have talked to all that read this already haha. This morning I found a great scripture found in Alma 37:33  This is exactly what we do as missionaries and this is what we believe. I love you all so much I hope your week goes well!

Love Elder DeSantis

No comments:

Post a Comment