Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 13, November 2, 2015

Area:  Green Bay, Wisconsin

Companion:  Elder Alldredge

Date:  November 2, 2015

Whats up everyone!
  Well this week was full of ups and downs. We had some investigators who were suppose to be getting baptized this week and next week both fall through one because they didn't want to anymore which is super sad cause the old man was so cool and he has no family he talks to so when we would come over he would just talk and talk and i loved it, even though I didn't understand all of it. A story that was cool that he told was he lived in the mountains of Utah for a year how cool is that just somewhere in the mountains. But sadly he doesn't want to be baptized right now, the other had some other issues with things in Mexico we need to fix out but she still really wants to be baptized! Then we found some super cool families! One from Panama they are freaking awesome and then another family that told us we are Angles and that every time they have been going through rough times God has sent guys like us to them and so this time we are going help them make a change! Well ya things are super good here I am loving the Mission life more and more and me and my Comp have grown closer and closer which makes things so much more fun! Spanish is coming along I should probably try and speak it more with my Comp but I just like having good conversion and I cant do that in Spanish well I guess I will start trying! Halloween was actually way fun here in the field we had a super fun Party for our Branch and oh man do i have a story for you all! So we play basketball everything Thursday with Elders and some Investigators and so they wanted to set up the tables the night before for the party on friday. I asked Sister Ramirez who was in charge of it to tell her not to put the tables up cause we will do it after basketball and she was like no you wont I trusted other Elders to do that and they didn't put up the tables so no you cant play I guess. But she loves me and let us do that so anyways we put them up after Basketball. The next day I get a call from Sister Ramirez and I answer all Happy thinking nothing is wrong and oh man having a Hispanic made at you is so scary haha she was like "ELDER WHERE ARE THE CHAIRS" then i sat there on the phone silent thinking to my self "She only said tables" but to scared to say that she then goes on " ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO SIT ON THE GROUND" man I was terrified well long story short I went to ward talked to her Apologized and don't worry she forgave me so all is well! Well my spiritual message is sitting at home in my study journal! But next week be prepared to be blown away by my studied of the the Light of Christ soo cool! I love you all stay close with the lord and everything will be OK! 

Love Elder DeSantis

No comments:

Post a Comment