Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 12, October 19, 2015

Area:  Green Bay, Wisconsin

Companion:  Elder Alldredge

Date:  October 19, 2015

Hi everyone,
  This week was a little slow for us not too much success but it was still a fun week. We went to the Packers stadium that was way fun I saw I lot of cool things there and took some sweet photos so I will send those along with this email. Well let me think of a funny story that happened or something cool hmm wow I am blanking on anything like I said this week was slow! Well I got to see my friends from the CCM which was really fun, man I am sorry this such a boring one but I have been learning a lot on how to become a better missionary my knowledge has grown so much! Well on to a spiritual note!

  I want to talk about this Verse in Alma 7:11 "And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people." Last week I gave the challenge to go more into depth about the sacrament and I hope you guys did it but this verse tells us part of the Atonement. Christ came and suffered pains of every kind so that we can have someone to turn to, the atonement doesn't only cover for your sins but for your feelings and trails. All we are asked to do to pray that's it pray can go such along way for us. Prayer can save a family prayer can save a boy from going home on his mission prayer can save someone's life. If you don't know if anyone is listening to your prayers or feel that God isn't listening to yours take my testimony that I know he is because if he hadn't I wouldn't be on my mission right now, l promise I am not doing this mission on my own strengthen it is only the strength of the Lord! Find your hope in something that something can be prayer! I love you all and I will keep you in my prayers!

Love Elder DeSantis 



No comments:

Post a Comment