Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 14, November 9, 2015

Area:  Green Bay, Wisconsin

Companion:  Elder Alldredge

Date:  November 9, 2015

Hi Everyone!
 Well sorry I am going to be short this week I don't have much time someone needs a piano moved so we are going to help them! Gotta love service haha well ya this week was good not too much happened but something that happened last night is what I want to talk about. So last night we were in a lesson with a recent convert and his mom and things just starting going South we were talking then all of a sudden his mom starts yelling at her son and telling him how awful he is and then the dad starts yelling and man it was just a mess and so me and Elder Alldredge calmed them all down and told them pretty much that it isn't anyones fault but your own. They are only look at what someone else can change instead of seeing the wrong in themselves. I just want to let you guys know how important it is to let your family know how much you love and appreciate everything they do. I was very lucky to have amazing parents who showed nothing but love to me! I have learned a lot what not to do in my family while being on my mission! I love you all! Cant wait to write next week!

Love Elder DeSantis

No comments:

Post a Comment