Thursday, December 3, 2015

Week 17, November 30, 2015

Area:  Green Bay, Wisconsin

Companion:  Elder Lee

Date:  November 30, 2015

Hola cada uno,
 Well this week was fun I loved thanksgiving and I have some photos to send you! We have had some exciting things happen so let me start with this first one we are teaching this family and I love them to death they have 3 of the cutest little girls Daisy, Jazmin and Lili. There dad is such a cool guy so nice and loves us! He is just covered in tattoos from head to toe like no joke but he has this one on his neck and by his eye they are tear drops and we were telling us that those tears drops by his eye mean stuff I don't think I should say it but lets just say he has a super crazy past! But I love him to death and I hope we can get him baptized cause he really wants too!! Then the next thing is we get these transfer text telling us who is being transferred and neither Alldredge or Me was on the list so that meant we were going to go 3 transfers which is a really long time like really long haha. I prayed before to ask for help with what ever happens but I asked in my prayer that he would be transferred but If not then I need the strength to endure another one but when I prayed I got this huge sense of peace that everything will be good. So when I thought no one was being transferred I knew it would be okay but then we get and check transfer board and he was on it so that meant I was getting a new comp so God does answer our prayers haha! My new Comps name is Elder Lee I hope it goes well! We had a good thanksgiving we ate a lot of food and also played Football! So ya that's what happened this week!

Todays spiritual message comes from Helaman 6 it is talking about when the Laminites were converted and what they did after there conversion! starting in verse 3  "Nevertheless, the people of the church did have great joy because of the conversion of the Lamanites, yea, because of the church of God, which had been established among them. And they did fellowship one with another, and did rejoice one with another, and did have great joy. 4 And it came to pass that many of the Lamanites did come down into the land of Zarahemla, and did declare unto the people of the Nephites the manner of their conversion, and did exhort them to faith and repentance.
 5 Yea, and many did preach with exceedingly great power and authority, unto the bringing down many of them into the depths of humility, to be the humble followers of God and the Lamb."
What this is saying is when we are converted that isn't all we must do now we have the responsiblilty of sharing it with others especially those of you who are converts to the church! What I am asking is for you to either go with the missionaries and bare testimony to there investigators, you don't understand how nice it to have a member at lessons. So I promise you if you asked the missionaries to come they will love you so much. My challenge to you all is to go out with the missionaries and share your testimony like the Lamanites did because it will be very powerful! I love you all and I thankful for all my teachers in My Amazing Ward thank you too all who have helped me be here! Pray always!
Amor Elder DeSantis






No comments:

Post a Comment